Custom Search

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Accelerade and Endurox savings

Hey I just wanted to pass on some savings to you my friends, clients and anyone that reads my blog.

I used Accelerade as my primary fuel during Race Across America. I used a less concentrated mix during the really hot times so that I could get more hydration and then at night used a heavier concentration to catch up on calories. I always felt well fueled. Remember protein is essential in longer endurance events to continue to produce more glycogen. I also used Endurox as my recovery drink after every pull.

Please go to my sponsors page and find the link for Pacific Health Labs and go directly to my online store to save 25% off your Accelerade and Endurox.

or use this link http://www.accelsport.com/epictraining

No comments:

Post a Comment