Custom Search

Monday, January 21, 2008

So, I was thinking...

Four words. Seem innocent enough, don't they? Not when they're uttered by this girl.

DSCF9260

You see, everytime Brandy says the words "So, I was thinking..." it's followed by some sort of pain for me. Don't get me wrong, I feel incredibly lucky to have such amazing support from the girl that I love, but damn. She has the ability to find every single spare minute, and then some not so spare minutes (meaning I'm missing out on sleep) for me to get training time in. She makes out my training schedule and then encourages me to stick to it.

Gotta love a girl who supports your passion. Oh...and she rides. Not around the block. Not twenty milers. Double centuries with aspirations of bigger challenges. Does it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment