Custom Search

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all





Just an old picture that my friend Don Parker had on his Facebook. It was taken a year ago, almost exactly, on November 18, 2007. I was commuting home from Encinitas to Huntington Beach. I ran into Don going in the opposite direction and paused for a picture.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Day. I plan on riding but I just haven't decided where yet. Have fun eat lots and enjoy the people you spend your day with!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you are planning to ride, your hand must be healing nicely. Good to hear. I hope you and Brandy have a safe, happy Thanksgiving! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.E.-rider. My hand is healing ok. The potholes and road imperfections cause a lot of pain and subsequently swelling. What I have to do to ride is hold my left shoulder with my right hand (the busted one). I can not put my right hand on the bars because it still very painful. But cycling is a leg sport so I have to ride. I just can't do the trainer.

    ReplyDelete