Custom Search

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Not feeling it today...

Last week I completed my longest week of miles since my initial base period. Late November and December of 2007 I began a base building program to get ready for my first few events in January 2008. LAST WEEK I COMPLETED 429 MILES. I'm feeling it now. Typically, Monday is a rest day for me. I took my rest day as planned.

Today is Tuesday and I felt exhausted after my usual 6 hours of sleep. I awoke at 4am and just couldn't see getting a productive day of training out of it. I felt exhausted and my legs were still aching. I was supposed to commute today (100 miles round trip). I will listen to my body and take another rest day.

I will resume commuting (training) tomorrow Wednesday. This weekend is the 4th of July and since I would rather be riding my bike than just about anything else during the holidays ---I'm going climbing.

All for now. MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG AND YOU WILL GET ALL THE LATEST NEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment