Custom Search

Monday, October 8, 2007

Official Furnace Creek 508 Fixed Gear Finisher






Pictures courtesy of Chris Kostman of AdventureCORPS

Well thanks to the best crew and just a little determination...ok alot of determination I finished the Furnace Creek 508 on my Fixed Gear. It was the toughest thing I have done on my fixie. The course definitely had a different feel to it without the ability to coast and bomb down the descents. Oh yes and the climbs hurt alot more. My time was 45:12.

I've got tons of pictures and I still have to post my race report. I will be updating the blog over the next few days so please check in and subscribe it really is the easiest way to see when I have made a post.

If you would like to be notified when there are updates on my blog follow these simple steps:

1. Scroll to bottom of the main page on my blog
2. Click on Subscribe to: Post_________(Atom)
3. Subscribe to this feed using ___________ choose "live bookmarks"
4. Click "Subscribe Now"

No comments:

Post a Comment