Custom Search

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Race Prep

In the process of gathering my gear for Furnace Creek 508, I realize how well my sponsors have taken care of me this year. I'm surrounded by box after box of gear and nutrition. Without my sponsors, I wouldn't be able to race.

Big thanks go out to the following sponsors in alphabetical order...

Cervelo for the P3 time trial bike and flyweight R3-SL climbing bike.

Finish Line for their lube, cleaners and everything drive train related.

Hawaiian Island Creations for their amazingly effective sunblock and their lip balm.

Kenda Tires for their tires and tubes.

Motortabs for their electrolyte tablets. These fit nicely into the Speedfill and will really help out with the expected temperatures being in the high 90's this weekend.

Nathan Sports for all of the reflective gear for myself and the crew, hydration packs and lights.

NiteRider for the MiNewt lighting system and lightweight battery packs.

Shower's Pass
for their rain gear, which may come in handy on Saturday!

Skins for their compression garments. I'm wearing the tights right now!

Speedfill for their hydration system that I have installed on the P3. This makes hydrating on the time trial bike a breeze. Typically in this position my hydration takes a hit because it is not convenient to get out of the aero position in order to hydrate and fuel enough. Speedfill takes care of this issue.

Sportquest for their generous sponsorship of nutrition supplies. I plan to use the Carbo Pro 1200, Carbo Pro, Vantage and Recover supplements.

Team Sho-Air-Sonance.

Zipp for their deep dish aero wheels.

Wheelbuilder.com
for building the 404 and 808 Power Tap wheels.

Woolistic
for their amazing wool jerseys and base layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment