Custom Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trans Iowa Radio




WHEN I COME BACK FROM TRANS IOWA I CAN SAY "BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND I GOT A T-SHIRT TO PROVE IT!"


A word on Trans Iowa Radio....


Trans Iowa Radio: The annual commentary by your's truly will be posted on my blog "Guitar Ted Productions" for all to hear starting Friday evening. (There is a course condition report up now there to check it out)

While many of you find the commentary useful and entertaining, I must add that it is not a professional news report. Keep in mind that I am doing these audio posts while trying to keep tabs on an event that sometimes requires my full attention, (see T.I.V4) or finds me in a half dazed stupor wandering around in the middle of the night after being up for 30 plus hours. Sometimes both at the same time!

Anyway, these reports are what they are. If I don't mention your significant others name, it isn't because I didn't see him, or that he is missing in a pig lot somewhere in the boonies. I probably (a) don't know his where abouts at that particular moment, (b) forgot to mention his name, or (c) just plain spaced off giving a rider report.

So, please do not think that I am such a great reporter that I wouldn't.....nay- couldn't- possibly not see your man out there. No, no! I am just a bike mechanic hopped up on a large quantity Red Bull and beef jerkey having fun with an audio-blog service.

That said, I will do what I can to impart the feel and progress of the event to listeners and I will try to be diligent about names and DNF's and what not. I just wanted to put that disclaimer out there for all the wives, girlfriends, partners, lap dogs, and any distant relatives that might be listening for word on their favorite racer.
__________________
Riden' an Smilin'
Guitar Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment