Custom Search

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mount Laguna Bicycle Classic





The Mount Laguna Bicycle Classic, a new ride offered by AdventureCorps, is coming to the tranquil little town of Pine Valley.  On April 17, 2010 AdventureCorps will provide a new cycling challenge for 300 riders.   The stats for the ride are 103 miles and 10,000 feet of elevation gain.  Registration opened earlier this week but you need to hurry 300 spots will go fast. 

I will be doing a pre-ride of the course next Saturday November 14th.  I will have a full report upon completion of the ride.  I'm really looking forward to climbing Pine Creek Road. I've climbed Mount Laguna and many of the roads in the surrounding area many times but somehow I haven't climbed Pine Creek Rd. 

If you are up to the challenge sign up for the Mount Laguna Bicycle Classic registration has been open since Novemeber 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment