Custom Search

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ride and Run

After my 25 mile recovery ride on my Fixed Gear I went for a run.  1.5 hours nice easy pace.  It turned out to be 9 miles.  I'll need to adjust my heart rate in the "sport specific zones". As I view this graph it shows I was in "hard intensity" zone.  I didn't feel that at all.  I don't have much faith in Heart Rate training anyway since I use a power meter on the bike.  I will adjust my max Heart Rate so that my perceived effort coincides with what the software thinks is a hard effort.


2 comments:

  1. http://www.twinpeaks5050.com/photos.html
    Like trail running?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might-- are you a runner or an organizer? Pretty ambitious for only 4 months from now. But I have been known to do stupid things before ;)

    ReplyDelete