Custom Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Furnace Creek 508 Videos...

I have been working on and off on videos from my 2008 Furnace Creek 508 Solo event since late October. I have run into complications with RAM on my computer. To spare you the details basically I don't have enough RAM to run Windows Movie Maker. The project runs slow and saving it to a movie isn't possible. I have split the movie into four parts. They are below and also on youtube. I'm looking forward to your comments.

Coming soon I will have the movie on my website as one whole movie and not in 4 parts.



PART 1 OF 4




PART 2 OF 4





PART 3 OF 4




PART 4 OF 4

1 comment:

  1. Great videos, George! I laughed my ass off at Brandy's Sexual Eruption rendition in the car and your "I'm not as amused." ;-)

    ReplyDelete