Custom Search

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stater Brothers Road Trip

My son and I rode our bikes to get groceries at Stater Brothers. I hope that my son sees the bike as more than just a plaything but also as a means of conveyance. We often ride our bikes on errands of short distance from our home. My hope is that it will just seem natural for him to jump on the bike and get groceries and more. I made Chicken Teriyaki crockpot style.

VIDEO BELOW

Thank you Nathan Sports for helping me keep my son safe with the Flash Vest.

6 comments:

  1. What a great pic! He looks so proud. That's great, George. One of the best things my dad did for me was buy me my first 3 speed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls. You know that's a video right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's a video :) I love how he just grabs the eggs and bananas and puts them in the basket. So when he is getting his first road bike?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I'm a blonde and I admit, I didn't. Now, I do. He's brave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get him a road bike. I even tried fitting him on the tandem but he his still too small.

    Yes he is fearless which is good and bad. Interestingly enough, he rides better when we ride side by side. I know ADULTS that can't keep a straight line when riding two by two in the bike lane. LOL!

    ReplyDelete