Custom Search

Monday, October 26, 2009

2009 Furnace Creek 508 Video

Sorry for the delay but it takes a long time to cull the over 800 pictures, and video footage, reducing down to just 10 minutes. I would make a terrible editor in Hollywood. Getting a movie under two hours would be quite a chore for me. There were so many great shots with lots of deep meaning for me. Thanks to my crew who took the time and effort to take such great shots and STILL found time to take care of me. Without their care I would not have finished.

Thank you crew, Brandy, Colin and Julie -- you guys got me through the 2009 Furnace Creek 508!!!




A MUCH BETTER FULL SCREEN VERSION CAN BE FOUND HOSTED ON MY WEBSITE VIDEO GALLERY.

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive, dude. Seems like it was all wind, hills, wind, and then really strong wind just to add to the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that about sums it up. I guess I could have saved a lot of time on my race report with that type of synopsis ;)

    Thank you for watching and tuning in to my blog.

    ReplyDelete